Accommodation around Serengeti N. Park...
Serengeti N. Park
Tanzanias oldest and most popular national park, the Serengeti is famed for its annual migration, when some six million hooves pound the open plains, as more than 200,000 zebra and 300,000 Thomsons gazelle join the wildebeests trek for fresh grazing. Yet even when the migration is quiet, the Serengeti offers arguably the most scintillating game-viewing in Africa: great herds of buffalo, smaller groups of elephant and giraffe, and thousands upon thousands of eland, topi, kongoni, impala and Grants gazelle.
- Annual wildebeest migration (late January to August)
- Top wildlife viewing all year-round
- Endless plains feel like authentic Africa
- Superb for spotting predators
- Excellent mid-range and luxury lodges
- Hot air balloon safaris