Engaging Wildlife Safari in Akagera National Park Rwanda
3 Days | Engaging Wildlife Safari in Akagera National Park Rwanda
This is a precious way to encounter Rwanda's wildlife. This is an opportunity to explore one of the places that has been able to re-imagine itself in the aftermath of horror. It is so amazing how clean Kigali is. Stepping in Rwanda from other African countries will make you feel as though you are stepping into the tidiest pocket of Africa. On your visit there, you will enjoy the clean, calm, and organized environment of this amazing country.
- Private safari
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 50 participants.
- Starting point and ending point: Kigali
- Park fees are included.
- Park fees are included
- Early morning game drive
- Afternoon boat safari on Lake Ihena
- See the largest population of hippos in East Africa
- Spot the big five, topi or elands, giraffes, several cats, monkeys
- Meals and one water bottle per day
- Safari in pop up roof 4X4 vehicle
- 2 nights' accommodation