Udzungwa Mountain Trekking Safari in Tanzania
4 Days | Udzungwa Mountain Trekking Safari in Tanzania
The Udzungwa Mountains are the highest mountains in the Eastern Arc Mountains range (a range of forest-clad mountains which stretches from southern Kenya to southern Tanzania, known as the Galapagos of Africa due to the high degree of endemism). The Udzungwa Mountains are also the largest block of the Eastern Arc with the range taking up over 10,000 square kilometers. This is a place of beautiful forests and clear, sparkling streams where only walking is allowed!
- Maximum group size: 6 persons
- Starting point and ending point: Dar es Salaam
- Park fees are included.
- 1 night walking safari
- Game drives and trek Udzungwa Mountains
- Spot buffaloes, elephants, and other endemic animals
- Services of a knowledgeable English speaking driver / guide
- Pick up or drop off to airport, seaport, or hotel before and after the trip
- Transport by a 6-seater 4x4 with a pop-up roof hatch
- Meals on a full-board basis
- 3 nights' accommodation